1. The Switch Your Spend website, www.switchyourspend.net (Website) is provided by Truly Soaring Limited (Truly Soaring, we or us). Your use of the Website and the services provided through the Website is subject to these terms and conditions (Terms). By using the Website you represent that you have read and understood the Terms and agree to be bound by them.
2. The Forever Living distributor store (Online Store) is a third party website and as such we are not responsible and will not be liable for the content of the website. Please read the terms and conditions found on the Online Store before placing your order.
3. The Website enables purchasers to nominate a charity, community group or other good cause (Cause) to received proceeds from purchases made via the Online Store.
What we give
4. For every purchase that is made through the Online Store following a Switch Your Spend registration, we will donate 20% of the total sale price to the cause you selected when you registered for our Switch Your Spend service.
5. These payments are made to the appropriate Cause by the end of the following month from when the purchase was made to allow for administration and processing time.
6. If a purchase is made through the Online Store without a prior Switch Your Spend registration, or if the name used to place an order through the Online Store does not match the name used when you registered for our Switch Your Spend service, we are under no obligation to make a donation to any Cause as a result of that purchase. We may however use our discretion in such events and attempt to rectify any missing or misaligned information to make a donation to a Cause possible.
7. By using the Website you authorise us to collect, retain and use your personal information in the following ways:
a. Processing your account application
b. Communicating with you in respect of your orders, including by text, telephone or email.
c. Sending you notifications of offers, new products or services or other promotional materials.
e. Enforcing any other legal rights that we may have against you.
8. We will not release your personal information to any third party except where required or permitted to by law, where you have authorised us to do so or where disclosure is connected to the purpose for which the information was collected or where appropriate, for example, a third party that is contracted to complete delivery of your order.
9. If you do not provide us with the information requested by us, we may be unable to fulfill our obligations to donate to the Cause you selected.
10. Any personal information that we collect about you will be held by us on a secure server. You may access personal information that we hold about you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you notify us that any personal information that we hold about you is incorrect, we will promptly correct that information.
11. We will make every effort to ensure that we make our donations to the appropiate Causes in accordance with these Terms. If you have any complaints about the standard of our service, please contact us at email@example.com
12. Returns and refunds for any products are to be made in accordance with the terms and conditions listed on the Online Store website.
13. You may not order our products for resale purposes.
14. We may vary these Terms from time to time. If we do so, we will notify you of any changes.
15. You agree that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or in breach of these Terms. You will not interfere with or damage the operation of the Website or any of our systems in any way, including by way of a virus, software or program, corrupted file or otherwise.
16. We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of any information on the Website and, to the extent that we are permitted to do so by law, we do not accept liability for errors or omissions on the Website.
17. The Website may contain links to third party websites. We are not responsible and will not be liable for the content of any third party websites.
18. If any part of these Terms is deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, that part shall be deemed severed from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining Terms.
19. These Terms and your use of the Website are governed by English law.
20. Nothing in these Terms is intended to limit any rights you have under English Law.
21. By using our Switch Your Spend service in the capacity of a fundraiser (excluding families and individuals unless agreed otherwise), you agree that we may use your name and confirm that you have utilised our Switch Your Spend service and the amount that was raised, for our promotional purposes. For example, on our Facebook page or the Switch Your Spend website and associated marketing materials such as, but not limited to promotional emails and newsletters.
We all spend the money anyway, so why not make it count?